Retort Pouch!

I've done some researching. Seems like this manga has two versions: one that ends in chapter 20, and another one that ends in chapter 50.

Both have NTR, and, regarding the version that ends in chapter 20, the MC ends up marrying the girl that cheats on him (the first heroine introduced). She seems to have kept her little fling a secret, though.

Just saying this as a warning to new readers. At the very least, I know which list I'm going to add this one to.

Hint: It starts with "D" and ends with "ropped".

@0181sam
I'm glad I helped. My approach is the exact opposite of yours: I went ahead and scoured MangaDex for NTR stories and added them all my to my Dropped list. That way, before reading a story, I check whether it's been dropped or not. If it has, I know it has NTR and avoid it.

@dummyaccount12345

do the first heroine give virginity to other guys ? i just read volume 6 and 7 raw , i will download volume 5-4-3-2, but i need to wait 2 hours each to download 1 volume because the restriction of the free download user at the site i downloaded.

So reading volume 6 and 7, they barely have story for mc and the first heroine, the other side characters got so much story, the yuri couple and the other girl , i feel like hmm this is weird, btw do the first heroine give virginity to other guy ? is mc still virgin at the end of series or ? there is no sex scene on mc and the first heroine at volume 6 and 7 , even though indeed the ending is mc propose to the first heroine.

btw your profile from what manga ? seems interesting.

@ark-exodita
Honestly, it's been so long I can't remember, and I really don't want to look up the raws again to refresh my memory (as it's not a topic I'm fond of). Do share with me your findings after you read the other volumes if you can, though. I am curious to see another person's perspective because maybe I interpreted it wrong (even though I'm almost certain I didn't).

And it's from Usogui. The exact chapter and page are listed in my profile. Just click on my name.

@dummyaccount12345

do the first heroine give virginity to other guys ? i just read volume 6 and 7 raw , i will download volume 5-4-3-2, but i need to wait 2 hours each to download 1 volume because the restriction of the free download user at the site i downloaded.

So reading volume 6 and 7, they barely have story for mc and the first heroine, the other side characters got so much story, the yuri couple and the other girl , i feel like hmm this is weird, btw do the first heroine give virginity to other guy ? is mc still virgin at the end of series or ? there is no sex scene on mc and the first heroine at volume 6 and 7 , even though indeed the ending is mc propose to the first heroine.

btw your profile from what manga ? seems interesting.
in the end what did happen? i have only read the manga and it was really a long time ago

I saw that there are more chapters now but i dont know if its worth reading them

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread