Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I thought it was going to be isekai for a second but no Mc is already there and is strong.

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame Frankly speaking, these RPG fantasy novels are pretty similar in style, Isekai or not... so does not starting with the Isekai trope really make much of a difference?

@TakaFlame I don't think you're that far off, the title did say it's a "tensei" at least. We just didn't have enough information of the character with just this one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Takaflame tsk tsk tsk my friend, the name has Tensei and Isekai which means reincarnation and other world.
Like other series mc still has time to have time to reach a point where he recovers his memories ofa past life...

@jokerxhisoka yeah... the frigging "I can't live without rice..."

Double-page supporter
@RheaSilvia I got interested and spoiled myself a bit lol I somewhat get what will happen soon.

@kaminomikan I don't take my weeb knowledge that far tbh. Tensei or Isekai in the end it's all the same to me. Mc might end up broken af regardless.

Let me guess he's gonna be a guard for his daughter or family or whatever the hell he wants to protect

Another story of https://mangadex.org/title/36284/the-reincarnation-magician-of-the-inferior-eyes

Dex-chan lover
Oh? Oooh! Is this the story before abel become the hero of the world?

Users who are viewing this thread