Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Abel should have learned from Lucy and her kind and just razed her house to the ground. What a heartless bitch... :/

@deathmailrock These manga might be taking their cues from RPGs, but 90% of the stuff in the classic JRPGs was lifted directly from early editions of the D&D tabletop RPGs (like orcs having pig faces and kobolds being dog-like). And, of course, D&D borrowed heavily from J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings and the fantasy renaissance that spring up around that.

If a story relies on a status screen, then sure, it’s probably based on JRPGs. But if it doesn’t, then there’s plenty of other well-established stuff it could be drawing from.

In the end, it all comes down to a simple truth: “There are no new ideas. What matters is what you do with them.”

This is "The Irregular of the Royal Academy of Magic" X "The Reincarnation Magician of the Inferior Eyes"

Aggregator gang
Massive case of déjà vu. https://mangadex.org/title/61000/the-irregular-of-the-royal-academy-of-magic-the-strongest-sorcerer-from-the-slums-is-unrivaled-in-the-school-of-royals

Fed-Kun's army
I mean this wouldn't be weird if these series were based off the same source material, but they aren't, are they?

71n5tf.png

jesus christ, I feel like I've read this prologue for the fifth time. Do mangakas really not care if they plagiarize each other?

im pretty sure this is the past of abel in 'The Reincarnation Magician of the Inferior Eyes' so why does this scene seem similar like ive seen it before

Users who are viewing this thread