Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i was hoping he would just cut off his head without going thrue all the stupidity, but guess sensible and prudent action is as rare as commonsense.

C'mon man, kill that annoying kid and reach the pinnacle of magic together with your father. Kids these days...

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, so everything was a Promised Neverland Vibes all along LMFAOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
I cannot un see the teacher of MC for being look alike of "Dan" of Street Fighter series, or
or Fei, the MC from the PS1 game Xenogears....

Double-page supporter
It's cause he wanted him to kill a loli. Unacceptable. If he was just experimenting on old men or something it would have been fine.

Fed-Kun's army
@Miserys_End This is a fantasy story with magic and stuff. Abel probably knew his old teacher would have sensed his bloodlust or intent to kill. Adversely, it could just be some kind of honor or respect thing...I mean, this is the man that raised Abel and taught him everything he knew. Another option could be that he tried to do what you said...but old man dodged it. Look at the frames closely..."Pops" moved quite a bit from where he was before Abel made his attack. (for example, he was facing away from Abel before his attack...then after he's facing Abel...)

Users who are viewing this thread