Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru

I honestly have to ask, Is there ANY MEANING AT ALL in doing this, I mean, for Abel himself THIS life was not worth living so he reincarnated hundreds of years in the future, right?

I'm the same, I'm can't enjoy this lol

I can't get "invested" in this manga knowing that
everyone besides Abel, his companions, love interests (harem?), friends... are dead in the sequel...

Dex-chan lover
@Neltharn Agree. I questioned the romance and harem tag in this series knowing there's no romance at all based on the sequel.

Dex-chan lover
They could've made this one into "the" manga as a mystery along with more characters from these clan appearances.

Dex-chan lover
While the 10 years of amber eyes training consistency is a bit distracting (unless he's just that gifted), I'm kind of interested in how he was shaped. I'm also interested in how everyone will react to his departure, considering many of them were probably life long friends. Maybe they really didn't want him gone, and he just took it to the extreme. Dealing with people trashing him day in and day out because of his eye color and abilities had to have been tiring.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PICK THIS UP ALREADY I WANT TO READ IT TO THE END, SO SOMEONE HURRY UP AND CONTINUE TRANSLATING ALREADY

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

30.05.2020 - 01.07.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Why is this dropped? I mean I can translate it using google translate but it won't make any sense

Fed-Kun's army
Sad that this feels like an abondoned project. Here is the prequel of that series...if it had any!

Dex-chan lover
Author specializes in writing autistic MCs, what a great service for autism acceptance.

Ohh so this is the prequel of the reincarnation of magician inferior eyes at first i thought this is just another manga but i didn't think that this is a prequel

Users who are viewing this thread