Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru

Aggregator gang
In case someone wondering, I knew
DJ works that have a same art style. Maybe they're the same artist.

Just search this name. You can thank me later. đŸ˜‰
Hinotsuki Neko

Dex-chan lover
So not only do they have a long time for next chapter, their website is SO full of adds it's actually upsetting, they don't have a long reader either so u can only read 1 page of at a time, good luck with that. And you can't use addblock there. Just gonna wait till some rip site rips off the chapter, really not worth the effort, especially for a ripped off half baked manga like this.

@AlphaFlow

As they've shown, it's incredibly easy to enable their long reader - it's literally the same layout (maybe a template?) as a lot of other scanlation sites.

And you can use adblock there. You can use adblock on most sites that require it to be disabled, with a little bit of ingenuity

If you don't like the manga, then why are you complaining about being unable to read it the way you want to? (though you're clearly able to read it without disabling adblock and in long strip, as I was able to)

I dont now how I feel about this. Pretty interested to know what happened in the beginning but I also dont have the patience to read this one and the current one. Agh just so frustrating... well I'll probably end up reading it anyways

Double-page supporter
I have a huge problem with this manga. It bothered me at the start because I couldn't put my finger on it, BUT in chapter 3 of Reincarnation he states it takes 10 years of training for an amber eyes to learn how to use elemental magic. I could feel that something was wrong when I noticed Abel was OP from the beginning. I figured this story would be the story of him training to become OP. The author appears to have forgotten that. I will keep reading to see if that is addressed, but if not (and I think it will be not) in the next 5ish chapters I'm calling BS and dropping this.

@Demavend
Just re-read Reincarnation so roughly what was said in chapter 3 was:

"Unless one with amber eyes goes through 10 years of training all the elements will be locked."
"They will have the power to control every element ~ preform highly advanced magic in all the elements." - shows an older Abel and runes

"Amber eyes need to spend alot of time practicing to create magic at the beginning." - shows Abel about the age he is here failing to create magic

So maybe he can only use basic magic atm?

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna wait the 4 days, I don't like being forced to turn off my adblock to view websites

Dex-chan lover
The TL team have no need to apologize, isn't like they left in limbo for 6 months, and is a free service, I'm just grateful for them working on thi prequel.

Abel did indeed say that amber eyes need more time to use magic, but I don't think he proclaimed their elements were locked out for a decade, just that is a slower process than others magicians.
I think his aunt kicked him out because he was a genius, able to use magic fairly well as a child and without trining, probably people of that era already knew about amber eyes peope being good at every magic, their limitations at the start and that many demons had them too, she feared him as a monster for that.
In re;monster there is a similar species, hybrids between humand and monsters, feared by both parties for having the best traits and more potential, but even being savages and prone to slaughters, the MC quickly realized the latter was because most, if not all, hybrids were abandoned and tormented by a young age and therefore turned on normal people after getting some levels as revenge.
At least I think this is what the author wanted to make us believe.

It’s shitty to know that That cute little girl is dead. They should’ve just had all of the heroes reincarnate so that no one dies :/

Dex-chan lover
@Prophetboi @Nk9bjP4A
LoL
That's from the sequel story. Of course, no one can be able to use reincarnation skill except Abel because he has demonic Amber Eyes.

That red haired girl will be dead from old age but she will have descendant with the same personality and trait with Maria, and she will be Abel's harem member in new age.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if we'll see what happened to his comrades after Abel decided to reincarnate in this story at the end of this, like an epilogue?

Users who are viewing this thread