Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid. "Let's fight. Ah but this is not the real me so come searching from me so we can fight." Couldn't he just go there in person and spare us the bullshit of going to him? If he wanted to fight so bad why wait?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the author is trying to wrap up the manga. What's amazing is, as a result, he either willfully or accidentally made Abel a complete Chad who hilariously rejected instantly the two main love interests in favour of best demon girl. I'm thinking that if he wasn't rushing the ending, we'd have gotten more love triangle bullshit and probably ended with a harem. The story is a complete dumpster fire, but at least this part was entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the author is trying to wrap up the manga. What's amazing is, as a result, he either willfully or accidentally made Abel a complete Chad who hilariously rejected instantly the two main love interests in favour of best demon girl. I'm thinking that if he wasn't rushing the ending, we'd have gotten more love triangle bullshit and probably ended with a harem. The story is a complete dumpster fire, but at least this part was entertaining.
I don't know if i'd call them the 2 main love interests, he was in a relationship with lilith since i think chapter 4, it was really just a question of whether it was going to be a harem or not.

Otherwise yeah it does feel like we're coming to the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pretty sure too that author is just trying to wrap everything in this arc here even if it get super rushed, given that the manga been going ahead of the LN since chapter 80 where it adapted the 6 LN Volumes, which is probably a sign that Yusura Kankitsu is ready to finally be done with this

Abel rejecting the two then walk past through them was damn funny though

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me Abel should go and capture something that matters to Cain. So that they can do an exchange. Although if Cain doesn't care about anything but himself, not even his own creations, then it would naturally be useless. But in such a case it's possible Cain wouldn't also care enough to double-cross Abel, what comes to Lilith. I don't remember who that Ayane woman is, but undoubtedly Cain wouldn't even frown if she was killed, so she'd be useless as a hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread