Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
Humans make their own monsters. Weird way to start though.

Thanks for the TL

Did we really need the foreshadowing?

I've never cared for it, it rarely adds anything.

jlm

Double-page supporter
Gotta give to the author, at least he didn't milk 200 chapters for this battle

Dex-chan lover
Autistic MC meets autistic side character, who is just if not more autistic as him, no facial expression during and after his family's killed in front of him.

Dex-chan lover
heh.
A cute kid, that was taken advantage of, gets rescued and then joins the team, I would give this a 7/10 on wholesomeness, but we know who he is now, and I can't even pretend to care.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. This manga could be good, if only the most important characters (Abel and Cain) doesn't have flat affects.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so its Able's fault that Cain ultimately tries to kill him, take that traditional view

Group Leader
I am befuddled by this chapter. Idk how I reached this far but I guess I'll drop it at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Autistic MC meets autistic side character, who is just if not more autistic as him, no facial expression during and after his family's killed in front of him.
Ugh. This manga could be good, if only the most important characters (Abel and Cain) doesn't have flat affects.
Yay! Autistic representation.
Not sure if they're actually autistic, or just suffer from PTSD, though.

heh.
A cute kid, that was taken advantage of, gets rescued and then joins the team, I would give this a 7/10 on wholesomeness, but we know who he is now, and I can't even pretend to care.
Well, at least now we know what to expect. This time, the monster with the power of 100 magical beasts (or maybe 100 demons?) will be complete.
Or maybe he'll surprise us, and it will be a monster with the power of 100 heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second

Cain and Abel

Like the Biblical characters. And Cain even being seemingly immortal. Why didn't I see it before?

Users who are viewing this thread