Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
waait a minute does she count as a pedo then? (they said prepubescent... does his thing even work?)

Also, I'm betting something dumb's gonna happen and the friend will take the muffler by chance

Contributor
Believe another beta mc after the onsen part but then suddlently the offscreen part make him a full alpha at least. Good job dude. 🤣🤣🤣

I like how even though he was a grown adult and now has the body of a child, nothings really changed form that perspective. Cant really say the girl is a pedo though since he has the mind of an adult and she knows this. All in all its a bit of a weird gray area considering magic and aging is involved. Also, MC aint no fucking beta thank god.

Dex-chan lover
Rejoice fellow alpha male readers for we have been blessed by yet another alpha male Mc. Sure it's offscreen but sex is sex. I wished they showed more details like is the waifu a virgin too? Nobody knows

Dex-chan lover
well disgregarding the sex i cant tell if Ted is a bad person or not I mean yeah hes kinda the rich brat kind of adela but he doesnt seem nearly as bad as other Rich brat kids i seen

I feel like they rushed the scene a bit much. "No matter what area. My fundamental principle is not to cower in self-denial." then BAM, he dun get laid like it ain't no thing? Yeah, I'm happy that MC is an adult and isn't gonna let him being in a kid's body hold him back, but still rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread