Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
@Jobslayer

Oh wow this girl who I help raise as a child is legal now so I can have sex with her!
As I said dumb writing.

Also, them bathing together was in the same chapter as the sex. No proper build up of their relationship just "oh guess we have sex now" because fanservice.
It's bad writing but I guess anyone who bath together naked should be having sex. I guess those people who go to bathhouses should have just sex with each other.

@Soulwarfare
Thats why the MC said "No matter what area it is my fundamental principle is not to cower in self-denial". Sure that may be weird but that is in no way bad writing

@Soulwarfare
"No proper build up of their relationship"
Not yet but the situation lead to it soooo yeah it happened
"I guess those people who go to bathhouses should have just sex with each other."
Heavens no, this was a different case and you know it is, the MC wanted it so they did it
Fanservice? Hell yeah, Bad writing? Nope

@Soulwarfare

No it doesn't, the entire development started and ended in a single chapter, that isn't "making sense". You're trying to rationalize it because you enjoyed it, which is fine, but it was objectively shit writing it was an out of place non-plot impacting 'development' which both started and ENDED within a few pages. It doesn't mean the author is bad, he likely did it as an experiment, but it definitely left a sour taste in people's mouths, hence why it didn't appear again, at all, much less during that age frame which is already gone now.

@Kayriel

Critiquing someone's defense of something as misguided and poor in judgement is now odd? I didn't use 14 year old as an insult, unless of course you are particularly offended by the insinuation which is very telling in itself, I used it as a measure of maturity in the examination of what he was defending. He was defending an objectively bad piece of writing that tends to ring true in the hearts of immature teenagers. I would know because I myself was one such teenager and would have enjoyed such garbage writing, which I would also know because I did enjoy such writing in FanFics of the 00s.

Good job jumping straight to what is essentially the child friendly version of 'kill yourself' within the span of a single comment though, good to see you're someone that tries to shame your 'opponents' into silence rather than deal with their rebuttals appropriately, though I can see why you would find that difficult since you don't seem capable of actual debate.

172 comments about a sex scene, also a guy with a "why so serious" avatar freaking out about a 240 year old shota doing it with a 205 year old Demon...just another day on the internet I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn that is some fast ass development! Went from showing no skin to surprise boobies and MC popping his cherry in one chapter.

Aggregator gang
yall peasant if you dont understand the beauty of shota with big tiddy onee san

I think that scene was at least partially to really sell the idea that he is indeed still mentally a 3X year old. She is a girl that he helped for a while, but didn't raise, who is very much an adult by now. So it's fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread