Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

i wonder Big brother with superiority complex get rekt hard by his little brother in the future plot

@givemersspls

Piss off loser.

I didn't even have to do anything except Ctrl F search japan on the Cousin Marriage on the wikipedia to see you're talking bullshit.
That was never a widely accepted thing. It's just as taboo there as anywhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

@givemersspls

Okay you lazy shit.

1st off, I don't have to do anything, you're the one claiming something.

Where's your offical source or citation that 1st Cousin marriages were WILDLY POPULAR in Japan?
I don't have to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm......... I guess it was because the little brother's mind was a lot simpler than baldie. Ones who overthink everything tend to overcomplicate everything.

@givemersspls

I know you were making a joke, but the history of Japanese incest is long and deep. Incest in Japan is, to a certain extent, actually encouraged. Yes, they are inbred.

Secondly, you changed your claim from.

"The Japanese practice incest" to a more defensible "Japanese practice 1st cousin marriage"

Hey, not my fault you claimed the Japanese regularly perform Brother on Sister or Parent on Child Incest, you claimed it then you tried to change what you claimed because you knew you would lose.

@givemersspls

I said the history of incest and inbreeding in Japan is long and deep.

The fuck? Right after I post how you're changing your claims around to make it easier to defend, you do it again?
That's not even a particularly strong claim that requires any evidence anymore. That's like saying grass is green. Thanks for playing.

By the way, Where's your damn official source and evidence on your original claim of Incest being encourage in Japan? Not the royalty, active Sibling and Parent fucking\ across Japan everywhere like you originally claimed.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls @crazybars shut the fuck up your both partly right

There's 2 definitions of incest 1 fucking you parents or kids the more widely known one

2 fucking someone considered to closely related to you aka your cousin

Differentiating which cousin is a different matter altogether you first cousin once removed is to close but your 8th cousin 9x removed is a different story

a whole argument about incest was going on in these comments LUL

Double-page supporter
Aka you can't fuck your fathers brothers kid but the kid of someone from a different branch of family is fine so some great great great great great grand parent kid that didn't lead to your familys existence that you wouldn't even know was related to you

Yikes. This is one of my major gripes with these type of stories. Stuff goes from 0 to 100 in terms of character development too often. Also, this father is the worst. You're not even going to try to discipline your kid for real?

"Give me a break, I shaved off his hair. I literally tried one thing, what more can I do?"

He also made a wild snap decision in regards to who's going to succeed him off of one outburst by a child throwing a tantrum, for all we know, it's his first time doing so. Lastly, not sure why he didn't just tell the older son, what he told the youngest, "Homegirl saved my life and I literally owe her everything. If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be alive right now. Just fall back, kiddo."

the hell are they talking about here. you're out of topic.
I wonder If that big brother comes after graduating, his little brother will be much stronger than him.

@givemersspls

Oh boy that's nice.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-many-americans-are-married-to-their-cousins/

I guess all Americans have a rich history of incest and breeding now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so that's why this chapter already has more comments than the last one.

@givemersspls

You switched back to cousin marriages= incest. Fine, no take backs from you pal. You proved that cousin marrying is a thing with rich Japenese folks like it is everywhere else. So what? You originally claimed this.

I know you were making a joke, but the history of Japanese incest is long and deep. Incest in Japan is, to a certain extent, actually encouraged. Yes, they are inbred.

You still haven't to proved your point that said cousin marriages were more popular or commonly practiced in Japan's general population than it is worldwide or the U.S, then.

Your original comment is blatantly false. Japan is not full of people kissing cousins just because some rich people or royalty did it. Regardless of which definition of incest you use this time. . . . . .

@givemersspls the article you gave only says cousin marriage is legal, that was never what Crazybars argued against, what he was against was that you said it was encouraged and it's the reverse it's discouraged.

And you claimed it was encouraged now, not that it have ever been encouraged, this is what Bars mean you keep trying to change your stance to one more easy to defend.

That's why the article is called marriage with a proper stranger rather then marriage with cousins. Since a cousin is not a stranger.

Read through it and what it basically amounted to was that first cousin marriages was legal, but since most of the article was about meeting and comparing status seem to lean heavily on the fact you don't know the person you're marrying, hence cousins being the exception rather then the rule, if it was encouraged it would be the reverse.

The article is also 23 years old, but I guess statistics about arranged marriages in Japan are rare, at least in English.

Dex-chan lover
i wanna know why the fuck incest is such a huge fucking discussion point in these comments????

it literally has absolutely NOTHING to do with the chapter likE AT ALL???

what the fuck? I am not gonna bother reading through this cesspool if someone wanna tl tr

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

The comment section lmao

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
Ted is such a good boi. I love how he treasures the friendship he has with Abel.

Users who are viewing this thread