Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
>go to the future so people won't fear you anymore
>success, people now pity you
>go to a magic academy where you can show off your magic
>success, people now afraid of you
someone tell this guy about the importance of moderation.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks It's a peaceful era, so nobles are living leisurely, taxing the commoners and business, growing fat, entitled, and arrogant. The demons were defeated long ago, but they probably feel like it's all thanks to them, the glorious nobles, that the world is currently a safe place.

Dex-chan lover
By all means, feel free to pawn this one off on your buddy Ted. Lilith is immeasurably superior.

I can see exactly where this is going.
I give it one, maybe two chapters before she's either kissing his feet or displaying tsundere flags that would make Louise cringe.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems idiocy is very contagious. What I don't get is how she did all those slashes and yet only cut their scarves. Would have been funnier and more entertaining if had managed to have their clothes seem fine for a couple secs, then sprout slashes all over leaving the boys naked except for their underwear and not a single scratch on them. Anyone else find it odd that after chastising those boys for their ill manners she starts sprouting the same bs about him being a lowly commoner who doesn't know his place? Also, the boys mentioned a family crest suppose to be on clothes, but other than the crossed swords on the red head's ribbon, did any of the others, like Ted, have anything like a crest showing anywhere?

Banned
How old are they again?

A (relatively) busty ojou-sama (fiery subtype) shows up, instantly targets the protagonist and assumes instant tsundere mode.
Am I alone in regarding this is a little too contrived?

Besides... he has Lilith. He doesn't need some random hothead noble bitch.

I thing this ted guy looks good enough to be a dumb shounen protagonist with a litle makeover XD

Oh gawd. if she's tsundere type i would very much dislike her even if she become honest at later date. i have trauma against people who can't honest from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread