Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
man it feels weird to see Ted have sharp facial features. i'm so used to seeing him being...fatter.

Fed-Kun's army
*insults steamed buns*
TALKIN ALOTA SHIT FOR SOMEONE WITHIN SHOTGUN DISTANCE
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
@Kiriha That's what I initially thought, but she has a lot of energy and her smile is bright, nothing like the usual archetype, but Ted has zero sense, so you're probably right.

Which Romcom btw? I haven't watched/read any since the Monogatari series, the same old crap was bland and tasteless after that masterpiece.

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
How dare those fools reject Ted's buns. He's a good boi!

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous It's Atsumare fushigi kenkyubu. A standard harem romcom sol, but somehow the waifu war is pretty toxic.

Dex-chan lover
It's Atsumare fushigi kenkyubu. A standard harem romcom sol, but somehow the waifu war is pretty toxic.
I'm pretty sure a lot of that toxic waifu war is just shitposting and sarcasm. Naturally, there are also people mixed in that actually care that someone doesn't like their pick for best girl but you can't make a community without idiots finding their way in.

Banned
Fédia's design is truly wonderful.

The glasses, obviously. The hair tied back in that braided bun. The white longcoat (not anywhere near as heavy as my own, but gotta love a good longcoat). The blouse with that cleavage-window showing off her assets. The skirt that accentuates her thighs.

A shame the artist's actual abilities fall short. She'd be amazing if drawn by a more talented artist.

And Ted can just go fuck himself up the arse with a chainsaw. How dare he talk shit about the hottest teacher at the academy?

@gaigous : Damn right! Preach it!

@Kiriha : Sounds like the sorta manga where I'd get in a fight with the entire comments section. But nobody gets between me and my glasses girls.
56950589f0.jpg

first panel on page 17, definetly the hylian shield and perhaps either the master sword or the golden claymore

Users who are viewing this thread