Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
oooh magic kukri boy is angry. what's the worst he gonna do? cry to his dad?

Dex-chan lover
why a kukri tho
ain't it just a big, unsightly, and unwieldy glorified grass sickle

lol boy you won't , Abel will show you where is your place

Dex-chan lover
Aww! So pure! "I swear I will humilliate you!"

Dude!

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo It really comes up to what is more ideal. A kukri was more commonly used outside of being a weapon and grass-cutter, so it was used more often in certain cultures because of that.

It's hard to care about any of these developments in the school arc. He really should find a way to get an honorary degree or something that lets him skip wasting 5 years here. (And, more importantly, spare us chapters about this junk.)

As far as the antagonist here, the whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It feels like the mc is doing some sort of cross between seal-clubbing in video games and beating up on someone mentally disabled.

Contributor
I'm not sure if this story will be able to be interesting for 5 years of school.

It will take at least 20 or 30 chapters if we don't get a timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
probably going to convince the teacher to either give him the hardest/impossible question or he's going to accuse him of cheating with planted evidence.
would be a lot more interesting if he tries to kill him in the middle of the test though

Double-page supporter
It's a wonder how idiots like him never realize just how dumb and outclassed they are, and still keep on going against the obviously superior individual. I guess that individual has the "Don Quixote" syndrome - though instead of fighting against windmills, he fights against our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread