Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

@AceMaster You're approaching that from western common sense, that is typical Japanese manga bullying which pretty much translates to if it's different then us or makes us look bad we should hate it. There are only two ways that this usually gets resolved the first is that they become really good friends or the second is that he makes them so afraid of him that they never challenge him again.

Dex-chan lover
@Seraph_best_girl yes, because no one in the west ever hated someone just because they were different or made them look bad. Nope, never happened

Dex-chan lover
T-that was smooth. I need to train harder to become as smooth as MC in dealing with younger girls.

Power Uploader
Not gonna lie, I think this is the most bored protagonist I've seen in quite a long time. It's hard to feel any sense of drama when he's too busy not being impressed by or interested in literally anything that happens. XD;

Dex-chan lover
Man. I hate teachers that pull shit like this. It's one thing to be strict, it's another to impose challenges to your students specifically made to set them up for failure. That's just being a bully lording authority over others.

Aggregator gang
I hate everyone except abel, eliza, um i forgot the demon sensei's name and ted lol

Users who are viewing this thread