Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
"In tomorrow's class I swear I'll humiliate you"
Sure. Because he totally just needs one more push for you to finally win. Its not like he hasn't done everything with complete boredom on his face, right? :p

Dex-chan lover
@HenryTUns The writing is pretty cliche, indeed.

"How did he even get into this school?! He probably did some underhanded shit!"

He easily solved a problem that the teacher intended to use to mess with him

"We'll humiliate you in class!"

He literally just made you eat his dust

It's unfortunate, but isekai/isekai-like fantasy stories usually focus on the young (i.e. shonen) 10-14 years old male demographic as their target audience. We just happen to be along for the ride 🤔

@TehSDragon Mangakas and Novelists in Japan have been struggling way more nowadays compared to the past. They'll make anything as long as it pays them, and would choose simple and repetitive plots that are from popular genres. A mangaka only lives a very basic salary and most in some cramped conditions. People would choose to make money rather than make original stories in Japan now. If you've noticed, when kimi no na wa boomed a lot of Anime Movies of Drama and reoccurring cliches of similar movies suddenly multiplied? So, expect more cliche and repetitive plots nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
I feel ya, Ted. Teachers that erase the shit they literally just wrote like give us at least five seconds you fucking fuck are the worst.

It would be nice if the mangaka could give this main character even an ounce of personality at some point. It’s like reading a story where the main character is a piece of wood.

Double-page supporter
...Ah. I see. It's not a harem if there's only two people, thus no harem tag. It seems I've been misled.

I don't understand this manga, why is he even going to magic school? what is even his goal? it all just seems so pointless

Aggregator gang
@vexelpops

It was explained in an earlier chapter that if he wants to have a magic related job/career, then he needs to have a degree/go to magic academy to study. He first thought to be an adventurer, but that job was abolished years ago.

I guess his goal is not just being dependent on Lilith, and by so to seek employment in the future.

somehow this manga gag seem like the one you find in chinese manhua/novel.. want to humiliate-get humiliated instead-hold grudge

Dex-chan lover
"I was tired of being bullied for my eyes, so I reincarnated as a fuckboy" is a much more suitable title to this manga.

This is as far as I can go, i liked MC, Ted and demon woman, but now he's interested in that brat. Well now I've lost interest.

I'm always sad with runes in manga/anime. From left to right on page 3, "nwbftœ gtinwfl rinw" and "rinwbftœ".

Users who are viewing this thread