Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 25.2

Dex-chan lover
@GridLite
It wouldn't be irrational to kill, the guy hired people to kill him, so you are paying it forward by attempting to kill, the fact he is stronger just means his attempt will be successful.

Ok, I wanted to see these assassins getting owned, but no, just some have baked villain monologue and a death threat.

Dex-chan lover
Does live like a normal student include fucking your hot newly transferred teacher?

Supporter
nargh, i hope we'll see the battle unfold in the next chapter. why would you do that to us, we wanted to see some bloody battle. me so mad xd

Dex-chan lover
@Septem
well its maybe just me but i prefer they skip the fight and not seeing 20page for a probably bad fight (the last "fight" on this manga was not really good)

Group Leader
@Genoshock true except we are behind but we have a new TL for this and Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu so updates should pick up now
😅

Aggregator gang
@starburst98 I am pretty sure he didnt hired them to kill Abel, that wouldnt make sense looking at his curiosity, he probably hired them to test how strong he is.

@Serkket Because killing people always makes your live so peacefull... i wonder why people always leave their common sense at home when they read mangas. It isnt a "pussy" to try to solve something without violence first, it is reasonable. If all people would live like you think it should be our prisons would be breaking apart and our murder rates would go into the sky...

Dex-chan lover
I think the saying goes somewhat like "keep the sleep talk to when you sleep"

This man is dreaming in another dream that he thinks he can surpass Abel 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
This dude is a fucking freak. He can't make friends, so he sends assassins? He doesn't hold a candle to the little kid he tried to have killed, so he'll 'surpass' him? Get help, dude.

Double-page supporter
@Silwith the assassin guy didnt expect mc to be able to dodge his sword slash so he was going for the kill (because that is their job) and the creepy dude send powerful individuals after mc even when he thought mc wouldnt stand a chance against them so killing him is a god way to prevent future problems because this time he send them after him but next time he could harm the people around him,also you talk about "common sense" but you must remember a few things, first that world and our world values are different and second dont compare RL to a manga because (see first point).

Aggregator gang
@zeroxjac I understand your point with the sword, but that doesnt change the fact that this guy is portrayed as extremly curious about Abel, it doesnt make even the slightest sense for him to kill him. Abel is like the first person in years and years that interests him, he thinks of everyone else as boring, he doesnt want to kill him, he wants to know more. So, he clearly didnt send them to really kill Abel, even if it does look that way with the first attack, i agree there.
About the common sense, why should the values differ? What does make you think so? I mean, somewhat, sure, but it does seem like a normal world with laws and so on? I doubt that the values differ too much from our world in the middle ages and there we had laws too, it sure was easier to kill someone for something like that, but it still wasnt a normal thought to just kill people that annoy you in some way.
So no, even in that world in that situation giving one chance makes sense, i mean, the killing intent was obvious, he made clear that he would kill him if something like that happens again. (I do agree that this would change if the guy would have tried to really kill abel, but as i say, while it seems so in the manga, i doubt that was the intention, because it just wouldnt make any sense in the flow of the story. Havnt read the LN, but probably would take a bet that the scene is differently written there and not as a "this hit would 100% kill him")

Dex-chan lover
Should’ve killed him to be honest. He seems like the type that’s going to be REALLY annoying down the line and doesn’t know when to quit

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 I think he might be a pain in the ass, but he seems to have changed tracks slightly from researching him to competing with him which is less likely to create villain moments.

Users who are viewing this thread