Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
So mc's harem will end up being Lilith + 4 girls around his age, who are all descendants of all the great 4 heroes who were in his party..?

Just a guess though.

Thanks for the chapter!
So the MC has Lilith in his harem, although has no idea how to have a relationship with her, and has sparked the interest of two girls descended from the red and blue eyed heroes. Would be really funny if the other heroes' descendants each include a girl about his age, (give or take a year,) that gets extremely interested in him. Surprising the book caused so much trouble since it was intended for only those with black or grey eyes, and not golden, red, blue, or green eyes. Seems like whoever started amo decided to burn anything they didn't like just like the Nazis did.

Banned
Well shit... she was just starting to show some Renge-face characteristics... but I guess she was actually a dandere all along.

Dex-chan lover
The more flashbacks we see the more I think Abel's friends in the hero party cared greatly for him, and he didn't realize it.

Double-page supporter
Ok this new girl is great, i thought she was another kuudere near carbon copy of Rei but she is way more cute and honest, the contrast is really nice.

Dex-chan lover
@superdubes
He's literally Goob from meet the robinsons.
Which makes it more annoying why he decided to just dip out. "Hurr durr everyone hates my eyes" as roy offers you a mansion to live peacefully for the rest of your life.

Aggregator gang
@superdubes I already suspected that from the first chapter. They probably just seen that Abel was incredibly tired and sick of all the fighting(or maybe just the hero lifestyle in general) so wanted him to retire to a peaceful life...but because of his life of putting up with hate and prejudice, immediately thought the worst of their intentions and...well, we all seen. Kinda sad...

Gotta admit, this ship is way better than any other ship here. Hopefully she doesn't turned into some sort of mindmaster of human extinction or anything

Abel is quote the Lady killer, man he is actually the Character you want to be, he's OP, calm & collected, knowledgeable 😉, & a smooth operator.

Users who are viewing this thread