Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

He got away just like that after trying to rape someone? Dont like it, dropping this i guess

BrUhHhHH pistol at magic era? the fuck is that. that's just bullshit,

I wish at least one isekai would treat drugging and trying to rape someone as seriously as it should.

Fed-Kun's army
@desaurido Well, they've yet to go back and officially handle it...I still have hope for the next chapter. Also, this isn't an Isekai...he never went to "another world"...this is still his original world.

Fed-Kun's army
@FreezingSpider Show me a pistol that can shoot out elemental magic. A pistol shooting these wind blades will cause much more damage than the same pistol shooting mere lead. That and we don't know if they've discovered black or gun powder.

Double-page supporter
I don't care if he's too dense, he's a 200+ years old soul & already has his Demon Princess Waifu about the same age as him, & she's enough. The girl's just a little kid to him.

Contributor
Will he seriously let that trash just go scot free? He isn't going to report him or anything? Not even castrating him?

Fed-Kun's army
At least he went and check the other students to make sure they're safe, usual mc would probably just ride back home without checking

Dex-chan lover
If we want to measure the density of a celestial body, we should use the this guy's level of density as a standard.

Dex-chan lover
"Too dense"
Well we have to factor in the fact that he is already porking a grown woman when he wants to.

Users who are viewing this thread