Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Wait, based on his previous conversation with Lilith, I thought he was already aware of her feeling.

I was confused why she spent the entire chapter with her shirt opened and then i remembered that THAT is how her uniform looks.

Aggregator gang
Wait how did he become a dense MC with his experience with Lilith he should have read the freaking signs.

her: please fuck me so hard i can't fucking walk!

mc's thoughts: man she can really be a bit misleading.

this birch got essentially roofied like 2 minutes ago and she's like "ahh, soaring through the sky with my crush, life couldn't be sweeter" you should still be fucked up from the drug and traumatized, this is some ptsd shit right here, drugged in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, no one can hear you scream, you're getting pinned down and slipping in and out of consciousness. This experience would fuck you up for life and on the ride back youd be replaying what just happened over and over dreading what would have happened had MC not been there. yeh nah fuck that, lets have the drugged girl BLUSH as she about to be raped. WHY DOES ALMOST EVERY ISEKAI HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS

Please tell me that they are going to report that piece of trash and not just ignore him until he comes up with some pathetic revenge scheme...

Thanks for the chapter!
Hope that jerk gets abandoned by Glory along with expelled and arrested. Idiot MC still hasn't realized she wanted to go for a flight with him. Also, why didn't he find it suspicious that he was paired with a dragon but not a rider to fly the dragon as there was no mention on how to fly a dragon much less Abel indicating had any experience flying a dragon before.

@weebycunt Drug was suppose to make her unable to resist but still able to respond, not an unresponsive unconscious victim that just lies there like a tuna. As for feeling better Abel might've cast some purify spells during an unshown scene, time spent checking the other girls was enough for her to shake off most of the effects of the drug, drug was weak and only intended to last a short time, or some combination of above.

The author tries so hard to show his overwhelming superiority that it has become quite ridiculous. MC threaten all the time that he could kill anyone in 1 sec if someone dares to oppose him (like those assassins and the professor) but when in a situation to actually having to do something, he doesn't do shit except some op lame tricks. At least be coherent.

Uhh... you're just gonna let that rapist free against his future victims?

MD@Home
Hmm, this manga is getting so weak now... the story is slowing down a lot and not much to do with the magical eyes setting anymore, and then there's the whole thing between the MC and the 2nd girl now being pushed around in the plot...

Eh, the famous japanese cuck behaviour.
Even so called cheats wont save anything dumb and boring

If these "superior" eye students even have ears to listen for rumors or just brains at all, they would know that the only "inferior" eye studemt in campus is super strong.

Aggregator gang
Why yes, the girl is surely the one who misunderstanding....ugh, not another one of those denser than lead type of mc.

Users who are viewing this thread