Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

I know it’s a magic tool, but I couldn’t help but laugh when the guy basically pulled a gun on Abel.

Also, you’re just gonna let the senpai not get punished. No follow up, maybe having his own dragon keep him captive until they got back to tell a teacher. I’m pretty sure pretty boy would crack easier than an egg if Abel tried to force a confession out of him. He tried raping a student and much more importantly (arguably bc Abel is an apathetic cunt) your friend.

Contributor
If only this story wasn't only about the school...

At this rate, we will still get school chapters until chapter 100.

Rape is no joke... how mc is so dense? No punishment? wtf? That was trash tier writing.

Bad guy walked of like nothing happened.

yup, i knew it, that newbie scanned really suspicious

thanks for the proper translation

AHAHAHAHA Author you Baka! You are so generous and so gentleman in your Justice HAHAHA BAKA

Pretty convenient that he's so dense as to not notice her feelings. How was he so perceptive when it came to lilith then? I feel like this story just got exponentially worse with just this chapter.

ANOTHER OP MC THAT IGNORING HIS HAREM.
If only i could draw my own manga, my MC wouldn't as brick as this.
Also, that rape scene ? yeah, big NO for me. Sure i prefer peaceful law, but at least give us some context that he'll get executed off screen.

Double-page supporter
@hyun50 This dude simply prefer MILF instead of teenager, considering he already pork his "teacher" in such a way I think he's more chad than most Isekai protag.

@TetsuyaLP *thumbs up* *like* *upvote*
@GM_Rusaku +1

@Syavoir u r mistaken bout eliza havin to cover her breasts, it wasn't even exposed n her appearance did not change since she hopped on the dragon ride. i don't see her shovin her tits by hugging abel(yes the one she love and have feelings for and currently riding on a flying dragon) is damn straight weird? she's willing to be in contact/skinship with abel, and as seen in the scene she seems to enjoy it even?
plus i fkn hate comments that have to mention they dropped reading stuff to netizens(hello internet).. like they think they're hot shit for droppin something they were not forced to read in the first place.

sure the asshole rapist got off lightly, but it wasn't exactly scott-free, he did got kicked in the head by a dragon, slammed into a fkn huge rugged rock n carried away flying by dragon's claw by the armpits which wont be a luxury comfort way to travel. the author also threw out the msg from mc's thought by saying the rapist is a scoundrel and despicable. future chapters may reveal that the rapist may get punishment deserving his crimes, but of course u wont know that possibility either coz u think u hot shit n 'dropped' reading from acting on impulse. what a joke LOL fuck off n don't come back, wont be missed anyway. GOOD RIDDANCE coz u dum dum in the first place 😂 BYE~

Dex-chan lover
I think part of why he is dense to her is because she is an acquintance's descendant, kinda like a grandparent to his grandchild.

Dex-chan lover
I guess his inferiority comes with a density of a black hole

Double-page supporter
Yet another manga where the wannabe rapist gets off with no lasting consequences - and where he's allowed to keep his criminal behavior secret, leaving others vulnerable to him in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread