Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

@weebycunt 10000000% dude, I usually just skim the updates for new stuff with 30ish+ chapters and there's so much isekai with the exact same story its so depressing. It's like all the authors are shuffling around the peices and adding one or two original ideas but nothing else. I mean I like seeing an OP character as much as the next guy but unless you do it in an interesting or satisfying way its so boring. The one thing that this isekai does differently that I have to give it props for is how much the MC doesn't seem to give a fuck abt a single one of the love interests lmao. He looks so bored while fucking the demon chick and the other 2 could be deepthroating him and he'd be like 'woah she could give a guy the wrong idea doing this!' so embarrassing loool

@MyersMan69 yeh mang, makes me upset how the fantasy genre gets wasted despite there being endless unique stories you could craft, they barely scratch the surface of what you could come up with. The amount of isekais where the first 20 chapters can be summed up in - wake up> oh cool i can use ALL magic>kill a 100 goblins>register as f rank adventurer>blonde elf girl with tits bigger than her head joins party after being saved>"wow mc kun, youre so stronk" "hah, no im just average, everyone is like this, right?">go on herb collection quest>a wild wolf/hob appears>hand in a ton of herbs and empty [item box] full of c rank monsters that you solo-ed> e rank promotion>loli joins party after being rescued from slavers>sprinkle in some Chimeras, demons, furry kobolds, Fenrir's, slimes etc - is baffling.
It's so easy to make a unique one of a kind fantasy in the current isekai manga zeitgeist. for example, simply take away the item box power that literally everyone has and get rid of one shot abilities and boom, the mc now needs a horse and carriage to lug around attribute weapons, potions, bombs, traps, armour, food so on and so forth. Why is it that everyone is a vagrant adventurer but no one has to do resource management and have survival skills or fight by exploiting predictable monster weakness like some Witcher shit. Nope, just spam magic until you hit a "vital spot" or use correct magic type/element and be praised for being a genius sage. sorry for rant, they are really starting to get to me

@weebycunt hahah i feel you, i mostly just ignore anything that has the isekai and harem tags and only read the ones that get alot of recommendations. The best fantasy thing I've read recently is Heterogeneous Linguistics, its kinda weird and very nerdy but I liked it : )

Double-page supporter
Ah this is the only time I'll agree to "kill it with fire". He's become a demon tool. Kill him with fire.

Users who are viewing this thread