Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
this is ultra lame chapter

Abel does not mind if those bitches in heat ask his dick impregnate their belly.
And that cringe spiderman only says minions word with obvious conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Ehh... the reveal was quite bad but I hope that lil bro will btfo his brother thanks to the magic training he did with Abel.

Dex-chan lover
imagine if someone in your circle of friends tells you he's going to cryogenically freeze himself for a while so he can bang all of your great great grand daughters 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
This Abel, i wonder if he already develop the "sage", "wizard", "master", and "calm" skill to get overly so calmed when two pretty girls clinging to his left and right.
Eliza, on the other hand had a high advantage towards Noel when it comes to softness portion.
Though, i also prefer Noel... Hahahaha

So that Magic-Eradication discuss in the previous chapter by MC and Noel are actually a ploy of the demons before their great entrance again in the whole for revenge....

hmm, that might be the case, so MC training Noel and Eliza in a close room, even though the room has so much space were actually feel constricted because of Noel and Eliza seated by 1mm distance to MC.

PLEASE OBSERVED SOCIAL DISTANCING NOEL AND ELIZA... MC didnt quite get why are you clinging persistently to him....

yep, thought so, moved on from and forgotten the rape thing that happened just a moment ago, yeh lets not peruse any sort of punishment for the rapist guy im sure he learned his lesson and next time he will take his victim further away from the school into a more secluded area like a cave and increase the dose of whatever drug he uses so the knock out is instant and removes the possibility of his victim shooting out flares for help. cool cool. lets never speak of this again, right, let bygones be bygones. gg

Dex-chan lover
Abel, if he wasn't fucking Lilith:
ladiesplease.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, average isekai trope of "Demon's don't want magic so humans are weak boo hoo, here comes chad hero *nukes 56 countries at once* day saved!"

lol at some comments... so ridiculous. there're always something to complain about. just coz abel is being selective on who to fuck n doesn't see the girls as someone he wants to fuck yet doesn't mean he's dense. 🙄 i mean he did fucked lilith, maybe for now he only sees those girls as his close comrade's lil chicks grand grand daughters or maybe worse and that doesn't make his dick hard.

maybe when the girls can get abel's impression of them to change to an attractive grown up women he finds acceptable, then he'll fuck em if they still want it. who knows? fact is, lilith did it and that made his dick hard so he fucked her. all i can say is: good luck on that plus getting thru lilith's consent to get abel's dick, girls.

Dex-chan lover
"We want to eradicate magic so we're doing magical transformations and shit instead of figuring out a way to advance the non-magical sciences"
Not like you could expect anti-magic people in a magical world to be smart but this is taking the stupidity too far

Users who are viewing this thread