Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Group Leader
Either this is extreme negligence or he put a tracker on him to sniff out more nests later.

Dex-chan lover
The person he loved was
his foster father, I believed. There was an origin manga of this story. The story of Abel as a kid. He was an orphan and was taken in by a priest at a church. He taught Abel many things including magic. Eventually Abel found out that the priest run an orphanage as a front. In order to procure materials for his experiments. Abel killed him when the priest tried to kill his foster sister.

Fed-Kun's army
Trunks: What? But how!? That blast had everything I had!
Vegeta: And you just assumed they were destroyed?
Krillin: We do, do that a lot.

Supporter
He goes all the trouble on killing all the mob but goes back when meeting the boss. Pathetic, "serious" my ass.

Dex-chan lover
"But if I kill the boss, i'll be just as bad as them."
Whatever, look at that rat's fat ass on the sewage drinking part.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a fantasy world. Wtf is modern day Japan doing here?

Holy fuck is the author dumb. I would have just rolled my eyes if the MC continued with his edge-spree, but the author apparently wanted to have his cake and eat it too, and gave this nonsense "conflict" to the MC. Kills all these low-level mooks, but totally OK leaving the most evil one go.

I will Brutally murder the henchmen but let the boss live because Im the good guy eventho the boss is probably the most terrible out of them all

Double-page supporter
@Phileo Make sense like for trying to catch Hitler alive during WW2.
There others reason you try to let them live "usually to catch a bigger fish" or take their secret stash.
But in that case it's like every bad guy story you need them run away to make the story longer. "plot armor for super bad guy until the end of their arc or story" Look at Voldemort.

Aggregator gang
Here the author should've clearly explained why he (MC) didn't even try to pursue the boss..

Was he 100% sure, that he couldn't have catch on to a demon, who's flying and carrying another one..? (Wouldn't it be a lot slower that way)
We all have an understanding, that the MC is very strong by this worlds standards, and also very fast.. I don't buy it that he couldn't have catch them if he really tried, even though they had a head start.

I mean it pretty sure was a bother for the MC to go all that way there, killing all those mobs. Now it just looks that he intentionally let him escape, and was just dicking around doing nothing after shooting that explosion magic on him..

It just makes his motives/this scene look stupid and conflicting (and that means making the writing look bad)

what the fuck is the time period of this series supposed to be. HE WENT UP A FUCKING ELEVATOR AND ESCALATOR. I THOUGHT THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GENERIC MEDIEVAL ISH FANTASY

Users who are viewing this thread