Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
What? You go through all that trouble to slap the guy on the wrist and then let him go? Especially as he realizes he's becoming naive? What a waste of space.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel as if I've skipped 10 chapters but I haven't. He was consistent in wanting to live a more or less normal life and it was all highschool life and now he is some vigilante who kills demons but spares the ringleader and the thing about him killing the person he loved to regain his freedom...did he pull that out of nowhere or have I forgotten the beginning of this manga ? That felt so random and like a forced prologue to a future arc

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation

Wait "person I loved" his mentor? Or is he Bi?

Well this manga was never "smart" or well written enough to begin with. It had an okay premise and then turn into gag-ish, which was fine, but then tried to return to a serious tone but still doesn't hit the right tone and flow.

Leaving this on the "reading" list and let a few more chapters pile before coming back.

Double-page supporter
>kill all the henchmen
>don't kill the boss

We got a real big brain over here.

Dex-chan lover
Surely that won't come back to bite him in the ass in a long needlessly drawn out 10 chapter arc, surely.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe he put a tracking spell in that attack of his so he can track him to his next base and kill more of them?

??? You kill all the servants mercilessly but like the guy who can comeback and create more chaos than his servants could.

what the fuck happened here? seriously What the fuck?
i lost 10 years of my lifespan trying to understand what the fuck is going on

Dex-chan lover
When you name a magic 'gungnir' but dont have a good penetration effect 🤣

So he kills a bunch of hired guns who work for a wage, but lets the guy who truly ruins the life others run away.

he's out of reach to give chase, i suspect he'll make another encounter soon

Dex-chan lover
@GimmeLewd Technically its tensei, or reincarnation. The modern buildings and weapons are because magic has slowly been replaced by science, so instead of castles, they have skyscrapers for example. Though considering that advancement happened in just 200 years, it is a bit of a stretch.
@Solumbrare It feels like him saying he's becoming naive is in reference to the fact that, since he didn't kill him now he's going to have to kill him later and it'll probably be more annoying since it gives him time to prepare, but doing it this way could lead to him obtaining more information about these demons and the Anti-Magic movement they're creating, and I'd like to hope it does just that.

Users who are viewing this thread