Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
how stupid, should have just nuked the demons out of the sky instead of letting them get away, would prevent them from becoming a pain in the ass later on.
on the other hand, if he had placed a tracking spell on them i could understand allowing them to get away for the sake of finding out how big their organisation is and how far up in society they go.

Double-page supporter
Wtf?? Since when do we have "yakuzas" and modern building??? Did i missed a chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Never let your prey escape, they'll just come back asking for revenge, even they its all their fault that they were attacked in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf??? You kill all the minions that are just doing this for a paycheque, and let the guy who made the decisions go???

I don't get why people are shocked on how there is elevator and other modern things... It was already shown that there are game centres with the claw machine and all. That should have been enough to show how advanced the technology is

Wtf happened with the story? Skyscrapers and yakuza? Did the author suffer a stroke?

Dex-chan lover
13Qe.gif

I don't care about the setting really as they showed a game center before and this is suppose to be 200 years after he reincarnate.
But he let the guy go like wtf? Whats the point of the massacre?

And this... This Is the reason people started getting into Chinese Web novels. It tends to get extremely dumb, but you'll never worry about the mc not killing someone, lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
Why on earth would he kill all the nonthreatening henchmen and than not kill the actual threat?

Manga like this remind me shitty horror movie cliches.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
this had a lot of promise, then it just became a stupid mishmash of 'High tech' and magic, but you never see the 'high tech' until outside of the school.
im dropping this garbage.

Pointing out you’re naive doesn’t make it any better that you are naive. It really just makes it worse since you’re just choosing to be naive at this point. I could understand if it’s a petty or unimportant criminal, but not the damn mastermind. You think the Navy Seals would’ve let Bin Laden go if he just started running away? Hell no, masterminds are a threat as long as they are alive and able to create devious plans ffs author.
@Gaiseric9
Exactly, after he got serious, he had no qualms about killing all the henchmen, but for the most evil of them all, he just fucking let’s him go. The strongest and smartest of all the threats he faced recently, and you let him go.

@Akemua
"-that's why you always end the what...
-...the bloodline...
-the motherfucking bloodline, yes!!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6odceqaPF8&ab_channel=AHeroBlade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQNTaiBGHw&ab_channel=AHeroBlade (the quote is from this)

Double-page supporter
Well, at least he's a bit different from the other MCs in japanese stories in that he knows he's doing an idiotic thing letting them go...

Dex-chan lover
What the- you let him go?? Yeah you definitely growing naive. Totally bo reprisals later.

On another note, Lilith always be best girl

Supporter
Really doesn’t feel like he chose to let him go but more like he couldn’t chase after him cause he was flying and couldn’t attack again without drawing in way too much attention

Users who are viewing this thread