Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, this is like Batman all over again. No sense in leaving the big bad alive to come again another day and kill the people you love.

I don't get it, he kills all the grunts without hesitation but just lets the boss go? That is beyond dumb. He had the ability to kill him easily but just decides, "Nah, I'll let him have a second chance because he didn't fight back enough this time."

Dex-chan lover
This was a bad manga already, but this chapter made it lose at least a couple of stars...

I think the world is like magical pre-industrialist fantasy and not like modern times🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
> I think MC was just adapting to the social norm in this Era.
You cannot be called naive if you are behaving like the social behavior is.
Naivety was you are forcing your way in the society that's actually doesnt work like what you do.

So instead of Naivety, you are living a full life in this new era instead.

> It feels like this chapter was like Yu Yu Hakusho.... magic and modern civilization, and then demons on underground...

> Lilith has the perfect body to be a waifu...
MC was such a girfted boy to be with her...

Group Leader
When tf did this become batman, where did the city come from, we were in a fantasy kinda world just a couple chapters ago???
hello???

Where the fuck those building came from ? I read the last chapter again to understand but it's really strange to see suddenly a random OP isekai character fighting an evil spiderman in a modern city :D

Dex-chan lover
This reminds of the massive shift from Avatar the Last Airbender to Korra, where apparently one generation was enough time to go from stone huts to 1930s industrialization.

Users who are viewing this thread