Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Yo. Killing countless goons, as they don't matter, but spare the boss to send more people into death....more of his underling-demons into their deaths? Is that the plan? Luring out more? That's clever and stupid, because in the meantime he will also kill innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix I doubt he's the boss, and even if he is, he's not the most important boss around. That guy probably is bait to draw somebody else more important out, in my opinion.

Group Leader
Although a sight for sore eyes, it's always still a little jarring seeing swimsuits in a fantasy setting, as if they already have developed petroleum byproducts to make the synthetic thread fibers needed for the water resistant fabrics...and then they go all out with showing modern skyscrapers, guns, and...sigh...

Fantasy world-building be damned; throwing the baby out the window with the bath water.

Dex-chan lover
Should have spent the minor energy to fully kill him; Abel, you are becoming soft.

Aggregator gang
Skyscrapers? Touchpads? Abel wearing a hoodie and sweatpants? Tuxedos? Wtf is the setting now

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga is the definition of guilty pleasure for me.

How by the numbers edgy can the MC be. Any more I can just imagine him being a n insert character for any edgy 13 year old chunibyou.

Dex-chan lover
This story is all wrong. He should be riding a hover car (not a dragon) through the air to chase after the enemy.

Dudes in the comments havin trouble comprehending that this dude started in medieval times, slept for 100's of years to a more modern setting. Fantasy isn't exclusively set in ye olden times.

Literally were shown magic electricity is a thing now, and ya'll shocked they have skyscrapers?

I remember them goin around in a carriage right? Or was I imagining things? Wait I need to go back..

Edit: I found the carriage.. There was a carriage.. They were driving in a carriage.. Carriage..

..skyscraper..carriage. But.. A carriage..

Wha.. I don't.. That's not how this is supposed to work.. I mean I guess the timeline is different.. obviously I mean its a fantasy but.. No.

At least.. At the very least start the story in this setting.. Don't begin in some desolate village between some mountains and end up with a modern society.
I'm writing way too much but I'm confused so forgive...

A carriage..

Double-page supporter
WHAT DO YOU MEEEAAAN?! "I hope he doesn't kill anyone until I deal with him" wtf!?
This is the second time he's pulling a Batwoman...
Just watch him spare the demon cuz 'killing him would make me just as bad as him'...

Wait the World Building really fukked up now, can someone explain the what technology this world use

Fed-Kun's army
@Vickyboi That's not what he said, though. The demon got away but was also heavily wounded. Abel was just hoping that said demon wouldn't be able to hurt anyone before he caught him(either from the injury needing to heal or fear of Abel, himself, catching wind of him if he acted up). And why did you say Batwoman? As if Bruce Wayne didn't have a "no kill" policy before any woman ever donned the Bat mantle... :/

Fed-Kun's army
@pokperson1000 So you just want Abel to throw around magical high explosives willy-nilly? :/ He most likely only did the first because he knew it would just hit an abandoned building.

Double-page supporter
@Kami_Nana I just imagine that he's thinking that, It wasn't an actual quote.
But it combos nicely with what you said:
"Abel was just hoping that said demon wouldn't be able to hurt anyone before he caught him(either from the injury needing to heal or fear of Abel, himself, catching wind of him if he acted up)."
"I hope he doesn't kill anyone until I deal with him"

He's just hoping that there are no consequences in leaving this demon alive...
He didn't even try to follow the demon and is just hoping that the demon isn't throwing a fit and killing a bunch of people on the streets in anger.
The demon is probably gonna come back and take one of "his girls" as hostage, right?
But he's probably gonna go "Oh yeah, I put a tracker on him" later...

I was referencing the Batwoman TV-show, where she can just catch the serial murderer but instead just lets them go cuz "they can change!" or something.
I know basically nothing about Batman, but I do know that CW's Batwoman does this.

Users who are viewing this thread