Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
ahhh, a beach chapter. Truly a trademark of any japanese manga.
pretty weird that theres a laptop existing in a magic era though (and usb/flash drives as well)

Dex-chan lover
Wearing a jacket in the water makes me cringe

Why would you want to get those wet? Why? Just why?

One day I will understand how characters in manga and anime hide their face... I'm sure I will...

Anyways, again with the Asian style building/behaviour even when there's only a few hours apart from the other towns/countries with a European style. Not that I totally mind but not having degrees of differential cultures, still is strange. But well, it seems globalization is already here with laptop and such, plus it's a fantasy world, so...

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck do they let a teacher wear a micro bikini

Group Leader
@Iskarioth for myself, i’m partially okay with the steam engine anachronism. I’m assuming they haven’t figured out electromagnets yet since magic is too convenient. If that’s the case then no electrical motors for them. So they’d either have to figure out how to cast extremely rapid sequential, explosive magic (about 60/second = 3600 rpm )to simulate a combustion engine or stick with a steam engine which would only require water or fire magic to produce steam.

Laptop wouldn’t be too much of a stretch if they’re essentially already writing software (spells/enchants) into their magic equipment such as wands and swords. It simply would rely one magecraft instead of silicon . However, if that’s the case why not go vr with the displays?

Dex-chan lover
Eye masks don't make you unrecognizable, Robin. Oh, I mean Abel.

1830 when the first public train was available so when did it get to 2012 and that laptop looks pretty modern, and even if you say magic helps technology progress which is a stretch, a laptop and locomotive can't be used at the same time story-wise. but it is a magic train so it could look outdated but run completely on magic or at last be supported by it so the appearance Dustin make a difference and the rest of the world looks pretty modern to me but some places look 16th scenery ish so it makes no sense the story set keep moving for medieval to modern when even it's convenient for the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread