Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Noel already mastered Abel’s magic. Her boobs changed size every panel

Bottom of page 16 to the top of page 17, Lilith and Abel swapped their table seating.

Dex-chan lover
That kid seems like such an alien sometimes ... if old maid is your first option a pillow fight isn't your second one, and who just asks if the others want to have a pillowfight? you just start it and get the first hit in for free.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
Author apparently has only seen boobs up front and cannot draw the correct size when viewed from the side. It's not just Noel - Lilith suffers from massive sideways amassment as well...
I guess beach episodes tend to do that to you... Did we have an onsen bit in this one already or are we yet to tick all the boxes on the incel-bingo card?

Dex-chan lover
Why does Noel's chest keeps changing in size, it's flat in some panel and medium in the next, the artist really couldn't be consistent about that? And that red pickle defies the law of the universe, how can it went into her chest and be squished by just from a light throw?

Aggregator gang
Before the moments they decide to dive to catch a fish depth of the sea is half their heights, when they do dive it's likely over 3 meters. Did the artist or author never considered this?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I love the MC but not his relationship with the FL. This isn't me hating any female attention the MC gets, that's not my thing. They just have 0 chemistry. It's not just that the MC is deadpan even when they're having sex or whatever, they just seem like a master and his subordinate...
I wish the mangaka had kept the romance out of this

Aggregator gang
[Alternative dialogue]

-"Abel, what is this?"

-"That is, the paizuri-cucumber"

-"I see, let's test it, here Eliza catch"

Also, kinda hard not to notice, how Noel's breast-size changes throughout this chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread