Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~

I have absolutely no understanding how this garbage series is still alive. Well, garbage is a bit too strong a word. B O R I N G is more descriptive. Abel is literally the epitome of watching paint dry on a sheet of dry cardboard; you get both aspects of some of the most bland, boring things that exist. This series would actually be good if Abel wasn't so god damned one-dimensional. There's creating an MC that can be a self-insert for the reader, and then there's Abel. This would be tolerable if Abel actually fucking emoted. He's not even stoic; he's just straight up blank-faced, naive, and emotionless (things that actual stoic people are not). I don't even mind his overpowered nature, but it does get annoying after a while (to think I'd actually say this attests to just how terrible Abel truly is as a character).

People who rate this any higher than a 6 or 7 really have an extremely low bar for what's entertaining. And people who rate this a 10 need to go touch grass for a while and reflect on their poor life choices to be in such a state of mind to rate this series so highly.

102 Chapters, out of these 102 Chapter maybe like 20 were actual story progression and the other 82 are just dogwater fillers. Im dropping this shit manga for good

Dex-chan lover
I hate-read this and it is infuriating. What a garbage series. Any reader should feel personally insulted by the author for thinking this junk is what anyone ever wanted to read. Also wtf with him as a small boy banging his maid/teacher? This is really disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
For those mf who rated this junk 10/10, i suggest u guys should touch some glass. Maybe it will help u gays realise why this junk doesn't deserve any stars more than 5.

Last edited:
  • Strike
Reactions: bot
Can we hurry and get past this backstory. It’s kinda boring and wanna get back to the actual main story. Instead of making these backstory chapters so short can we extend them so we can hurry through this back story stuff so we can actually get back to the main story

Dex-chan lover
God this manga is painfully bad, 6/10 is too much for this kind of garbage.... I've seen door knobs with more personality than this MC...

last 4 chapters arnt in english and yes i only selected english on the settings

Smelled the shit in the first episode but nothing could prepare me for the absolute abomination that is this pile of dogshit

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that this pile of trash got a full adaptation, and if you think it was rushed and feels axed, that's because this author sucks at doing endings, mf has multiple stories and always misses.

Good read
Decent ending
didnt overstay its welcome

i liked it.

I don't get all the hate myself. I mean it's by no means a masterpiece, but it wasn't a bad read. I don't regret reading to the end, the fact that it did end was fine, more stories should.

I don't like the extra chapter with Lilith heavily implies she had several or many lovers in the past, my head canon in every story is them waiting patiently for MC 😂

Users who are viewing this thread