Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
This was counterproductive for the MC. If he made her the best meal Lily has ever had, it lowers the chances of Lily leaving quickly. Like I suggested in the comments of the previous chapter, I assumed the plan was to only make Lily agree to sharing the house for now. The next step would be to drive her out soon after by making her notice that sharing a house with a young couple will come with a high level of annoyance: she would need to keep looking at flirting continuously and listen to nightly noises.

Dex-chan lover
This was counterproductive for the MC. If he made her the best meal Lily has ever had, it lowers the chances of Lily leaving quickly. Like I suggested in the comments of the previous chapter, I assumed the plan was to only make Lily agree to sharing the house for now. The next step would be to drive her out soon after by making her notice that sharing a house with a young couple will come with a high level of annoyance: she would need to keep looking at flirting continuously and listen to nightly noises.
Hmm...I would agree but I can't see him moving towards any actions that would result in "nightly noises" and all the couple flirting would most likely come from Esther.
If anything the best plan to have Lily move out on her own accord would be to invite Mary over and have her listen to Mary and Esther go at it like two cats in heat fighting over their potential mate.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...I would agree but I can't see him moving towards any actions that would result in "nightly noises" and all the couple flirting would most likely come from Esther.
If anything the best plan to have Lily move out on her own accord would be to invite Mary over and have her listen to Mary and Esther go at it like two cats in heat fighting over their potential mate.
Statistically you must be absolutely correct. The vast majority of shounen main characters are celibate heroes. But seeing how Toru was willing to move into the same house with the single woman who's very interested in him, I reckon there's a 2% chance he might break the mold. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Dex-chan lover
classic "japanese person making the only good food in the isekai world" trope
I think the cooking skill point dump had a huge part in it. He made chicken taste like steak and he wasn't injecting wagyu fat into the meat like in those Guga Food videos. He didn't even do the bonito+seaweed umami bomb (or MSG) that makes Japanese soup so flavorful.

Dex-chan lover
Statistically you must be absolutely correct. The vast majority of shounen main characters are celibate heroes. But seeing how Toru was willing to move into the same house with the single woman who's very interested in him, I reckon there's a 2% chance he might break the mold. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.
Nah, remember that while Esther wanted this house as a couple house...she made the mistake of presenting the idea to Toru as a guild house. So that's pretty much how he sees it. If anything, the fact that he never really tried to have Lily move out while Esther is still trying her hardest to shows how different their thinking is.

Another hot victim of a MC with either no sex drive or no brain cells to realize the signs being smashed over his head.

Users who are viewing this thread