Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

They got caught...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
whats up with japana always about they food? if i made a isekai about a mexican guy i will not make him miss guacamole and tacos all day(im mexican)

Dex-chan lover
So the girl got her money back, and roomates who will cook everyday, and then she asked for cleaning and laundry on top of that. My man just said Yes of Course. If there was a problem with the Lord loosing face if they didn't get the house, just step back and let them sort this thing instead of becoming a free maid.

Dex-chan lover
tf? Tooru can't take all the housework upon himself, what's this useless brat saying! Do your laundry yourself!

Dex-chan lover
So to get to live in that house, he offered himself as the live-in maid to not only the rival in buying the house, but also to his party member? Why not just get a different house at that point?
Kinda a bad deal. Share house but you do all the laundry and cooking
Yeah. And I expect the list of chores will expand as time goes on, like he will probably end up doing the cleaning, washing dishes, and taking out garbage, too.

Dex-chan lover
Imma say it again, I hate that this whole thing ended with them living together with her. It was pretty clear from the beginning obviously but I just hate this whole trope, especially since it automatically dials up the harem stuff a whole lot.

Dex-chan lover
whats up with japana always about they food? if i made a isekai about a mexican guy i will not make him miss guacamole and tacos all day(im mexican)
When you're writing an isekai, your characters have to some knowledge of the modern world to "impress" the locals with. Your average author isn't going to know much about anything like advanced math or sciences, so they tend to default to things everyone knows like food and baths.

Even that regularly falls flat because the author doesn't know crap about the history of food, so we get dumbass things like people who live on the sea but have never tried sea food.

Dex-chan lover
So to get to live in that house, he offered himself as the live-in maid to not only the rival in buying the house, but also to his party member? Why not just get a different house at that point?

Yeah. And I expect the list of chores will expand as time goes on, like he will probably end up doing the cleaning, washing dishes, and taking out garbage, too.
yeah his deal was shit, he's offering to be a house elf or a lil b*tch
Yeah, i'm kind of tired of all the wasted pages on food across a LOT of manga, i just skip them, there's very very few isekai-style manga that go into true interesting stuff like advancing the civilization by leaps and bounds with rapid tech advances.

Dex-chan lover
Gordon Ramsey Food GIF - Gordon Ramsey Food Finally - Discover & Share GIFs

Dex-chan lover
yeah his deal was shit, he's offering to be a house elf or a lil b*tch

Yeah, i'm kind of tired of all the wasted pages on food across a LOT of manga, i just skip them, there's very very few isekai-style manga that go into true interesting stuff like advancing the civilization by leaps and bounds with rapid tech advances.
nah, there is a lot of mangas about that, thing is a series is low quality (writer is mid) when they start to resort to hotsprings and japanese food, in mushouko tensei he only wanted rice but never truely flip planet to find it, it was a very sort foot note all the time and when he got his sister grow it for him and thats it, thats all it was about japan food, next time you judge a series judge it for how much they talk of japan and how long....oh and how fast

Dex-chan lover
Despite what assassins may tell you, the stomach is the fastest way to anyone's heart.

Even with assassinations, just an upward thrust will get you past that pesky ribcage into the soft tender bits behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread