Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Three suspicious persons

SHUT UP, GUYS!!! HE JUST WANTED TO INTERROGATE THEM! AND DEATH PEOPLE DON'T TALK! THAT'S WHY!

Dex-chan lover
how much do you wana bet he's just going to give them a stern talking too once hes finished "interrogating" them?
if he does i'm out, can't stand a spineless MC that won't even stand up for himself when someone tries to murder him twice

Why he doesn't fight back?!? They tried to kill him... Twice!!!!

He can beat them and then they will "talk".

Another spineless "pacifist" of MC.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess negotiations failed.

@Joshprz - you may have missed it, but that is exactly what he is doing this chapter. He knocked out one of them, blocked their big attack and stuff.

Ay ay calm down now fellow edgy boys, he still has a chance to redeem himself and not brush them off with a slap on the wrist. His current situation is that he has no idea whats going on and is trying to gain information from these blood thirsty idiots, obviously he can't just kill them right now. It'll be annoying if he lets them off with a slap tho, like they just killed u and tried to kill u again, at least get revenge for the original owner of the body🤦‍♂️

Man i don't like the mc and i believe this is some peasant joke being dense and clueless

Dex-chan lover
While I thought this chapter was a little weak too, the edgebois in the comments makes it worse. It’s almost as bad as novel updates...

Lmao mangacels legitimately angry because a fictional character isn't doing what they would've done in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it takes trying to murder him multiple times for a japanese mc to get slightly angry

Aggregator gang
How did they jump from cave to the forest lol.
Artist really should pay mind to the details a bit more

Double-page supporter
Relax people, it's not like you can draw better than the artist, c'mon 🤣

jesus shut the f up mc and fight wtf u standing there saying wait. its like saying stop when police are holding a gun to ur head u think they'll stop

Wood is more stronger than iron?
The iron fork is pressed but the wood handle remained sturdy?

Users who are viewing this thread