Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - a bloody encounter

Dex-chan lover
I went from cringying to XD in the span of a second. Bravo!

Dex-chan lover
That thing with kicking those stone's and the goblins heads exploding was BS. I mean BS not like "unrealistic", but like in "Over the top. It killed the mood, because it was so Chuunibyou-ish."

Demon Sword: Super Powerful, seemingly no down sides, except you can't cut humans (, but then you also can't cut your allies or yourself and it can't be used for evil deeds) and it can be bought for just 1 SP. Shouldn't its name be "Heaven-sent Sword"? If it doesn't get some hefty downsides or it is explained, why such a force of good-alignment is called demonic, I will ... be very unsatisfied!

Supporter
"He's Beautiful" Made me crack up while I was secretly reading manga during a meeting. C'MON AUTHOR, DON'T DO THIS TO ME.

@Qelix I can't be sure since I'm using Google Translate, but I think that the Magic Sword skill is the reason why the Goddess keeps bringing people to that world. She just wanted someone to act as her apostle.

The main point of that sword is to kill God's enemies and free those possessed by them, it should be called Divine Sword. When MC cuts someone possessed he even gets SP. The Goddess said that he needs to raise the Magic Sword's level to allow it to kill people. At level 2, he can transform it in a Bow.

NO GIRL. you doing it wrong. You should've ask "WITH ME... MAKE A BABY WITH ME~!!!"
thanks for the chapter anyway.

This is also going to the same trash cliche route,when a mc says 'huh?'/'eh?'/'what'? After a confession or similar instead of being 'Silent' with '....' while staring

The Heroine's an Agressive Dere-Dere so far

Also this manga's art is on par with its ln variant which is pretty rare this days

Dex-chan lover
He's... Beautiful...!!!
MerAXLa.jpg

Cringe.

Users who are viewing this thread