Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - a bloody encounter

Group Leader
What the heck. This is like Uber generic isekai despite it was trying to freshen things up

Instead of hit by a truck, slipped to God dimension and dies.
Instead of directly have all OP powers he can choose any OP powers

Really like the plot that keeps progressing like a train tho. Yeah it got annoying flashbacks but the flashbacks were short

To thenscanlators :
Thanks for working on this. It's rare to read Manga where the plot keeps progressing

@doomer the sword despite phasing thru humans, it cut something that hasn't been revealed.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub Exactly, both the characters are written like ass. Mc has no flavor besides being a dense character who also has an edgy weapon. Like seriously, why does every sword have a spirit inside of it and why cant the mc just use metal like everyone else. And the girl got wet in the first glance she saw of him without even knowing what his name is or his history, he could totally be from some shady background explaining how hes so strong without being known as a hero.
Yeah, I realized I ranted about a shitty isekai and I most definitely regret wasting the 6 minutes writing this

Dex-chan lover
the right answer is no, who the fuck would form a party with some unknown woman.

Dex-chan lover
11 pages...
garbage forced romance development...
one thing i dont understand
intimidation
why does he have that skill kind of skill
and why does that skill draw aggro like that, welp ig they did look afraid, more like shocked but whatevs
anyhow...
so our good ol maiden here
wants him in her party...
but she's trash
im assuming she's a damage dealer
but he's far more skilled as one
and he can even draw aggro
guess she wants an isekai slowlife
and the characters can make isekai soy sauce

@monkey123
I'd love to give you and the AI an iron bullet so the supply and demand for this garbage dies for good and we can have proper storytelling again.

Dex-chan lover
Why good things always served less? Is this weekly or a monthly series?

Dex-chan lover
k

lmao reminds me of when mmo's were still a thing. Those higher level players who would hang around noob zones, and newbies be like :V

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki Raw link on the front page tells us it is supposed to be every Thursday, but missed this week.

Her female instinct kicking her so bad she want mate with him.. 😂

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer It's not that it can never hurt a human, it's that it can't for now. Also it's not like he's against killing people or anything seeing as he genuinely tried to kill those 3 and left them to die when they ran into the cave.

i'm sure if she said
'i want you d*ck'
then mc will definitely say yes

73182458_714003595765690_8629450571750834176_n.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I love her design. I think the art style of the manga is better than that of the light novel.

Users who are viewing this thread