Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Lily’s Magic Bookstore

Group Leader
Oke..
Now I like Lily-chan
She gave me Kokkoro's vibe.. 😂

BEGONE Esther!!! I need more Lily-chan!!

Thk for the TL

@Blackbird That's what annoys me a bit. Making the character OP and dumb to realize it, so they can this pseudo-weak character setting.
In this case it's not really bad. Because it's not him who is being an inferior person, but the isekai-people in general are all labeled as an "inferior person", because probably probably 80% die an pathetic dead overestimating themself and 20% being average at best (numbers were pulled out of my nose).
You could say isekai people in that world are like an own race, and that race is weak. They get pretty much thrown into the world with low affinity/skill points and/or no experience or anything in regards of danger, while the native people are far more experienced in regards of the wild beasts, etc.

MC is no different, he just got tons of skill points, who knows how. I don't believe that mentioned "proper/smart use of skillpoints". That's utter bullshit, because no matter how you look at it, he was op after skilling (and also too dumb to realize he is OP even while knowing of his skill arsenal and what has been going on around him). No way there wasn't a single person who wouldn't have been able to properly skill. But he doesn't seem to be that dumb either, compared to other strong/op characters in other series...

Quite a few died probably because they hadn't OP amount of skill points from the get go and didn't get the chance, since they were thrown into some impossibly dangerous situation like him in addition to it. I think it's a mix of those things, which is why they are seen as inferior and him being labeled as one, too.

I just hope people who see his strength won't go too much "he is an inferior, he is weak, I'll beat him up, that can't be" and other bullshit, throughout the whole show buy every single retarded new person he meets.

At least that's how I think about it. There is more "logic" compared to mangas going "tHaT's a WeAk SkIlL" and proceeding to make the character in different ways totally OP with that "weak skill" (which is totally different not weak, not the same or just doping him in other ways *cough* appraisal skill *cough*)

Pro Tip: If you hate op mc isekai mangas, stop bitching about it and don't read them.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I like this elf. "Eh? This is too crazy? Nope, Did not happen. I refuse." Is an oddly fresh response to isekai shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread