Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Lily’s Magic Bookstore

Dex-chan lover
Cute, Adorable Kuudere Magician Short Hair Elf + Loli.
I'll give her the highest honor I can bestow..

100/10
Best Girl.

Ok, I've come to the conclusion that the author knows me.
Author-san, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
damn it... cant they like make it so like they specialize in just one element? i know that isekai is basically just a sandbox where the author just give the mc everything but... fine i guess his a magic swordsman that can imbues his sword with any element.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, i was kinda alright with the previous OP moments but this is just too much, to use a spell that's supposed to produce a fire that's the size of a match and turn into a motherfucking giant fire pillar is too much of an exageration

Dex-chan lover
"it's my first time, so I'm not sure if I did it correctly"

I wanna fight this mf so bad due to his extreme stupidity, DID YOU NOT SEE THE HUGE ASS PILLAR OF FIRE YOU MADE?????

I'm legit punching the air rn, severe stupidity triggers me

Dex-chan lover
Damn, i was kinda alright with the previous OP moments but this is just too much, to use a spell that's supposed to produce a fire that's the size of a match and turn into a motherfucking giant fire pillar is too much of an exageration
And then the retard has the audacity to say "it's my first time, I'm not sure I did it correctly"

There's being humble, and there's being completely braindead like Toru

Users who are viewing this thread