Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 26 - Predicament

Why are people upset it went as everybody knew it would???? like man are yall dumb??? did you wanted her to die?? like thats the other alternative... so idk why yall complaining appreciate the waifu not dead, fucking ungratefulls

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow a more than 10 pages in this chapter. So why does the guild master rally wants her (a low ranking adventurer) to die? It'll be bad businesses for the guild. Also how the fuck did she survives for more than a day when she could only take 1 of the earth worm (and that's by trying her best too) even tho there's more than 10 of them chasing her all day?

Fed-Kun's army
I've got no fucking clue why this is as famous as it is, it's literally every isekai condensed into one

No idea why I'm still here either lmao more pls

Dex-chan lover
@Hi-Im-kirby She hit and run them, hit and run is a fighting tactic. If she is able to go into fighting range then disengage and hide to reattack again for an entire day, she can get out easily. Hit and run (in addition in close combat) is far more difficult to do than just running away (but has the advantage of hitting the opponent).

Dex-chan lover
@LuketheSmugger no, the twist was how it zoomed in to her crotch, and then she didn't end up wetting herself. No reason for those camera-angles in the end, very confusing.

Group Leader
Srsly what does that Guild Master have against her in perticular, did she refuse to suck his cock or smthing and now he's taking revenge? I don' getit.

Contributor
fused the picture

5JEJBlC.png

Bro huh why is she so dumb she almost die last time cause of misinformation I hate this kind of trope

I'm actually getting tired of all these last second rescues in any manga. It's used WAY too often and doesn't create any tension anymore. In my opinion this would have been better if she had bumped into him while running through the forest and explained that she was being hunted by the Rock Worms.
At this point, we expect the MC or a side character to rescue the victim at the last second. I have read a few manga stories in which, when this cliché plot happens, the MC decides to let the female character die. In the comment section, the author got death threats and hate, so many people made a bunch of accounts to downvote the manga from 9 stars to 4 stars.
The author does not want to rock the boat this early by making the cover girl die or injured too early.

Users who are viewing this thread