Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Parallel Thinking

Wtf

Dex-chan lover
Huh, page 2 is the proof I didnt know I needed, but that I finally got, proving that mangadex steals chapters.

edit: lol, he needs to maximum speed his parallel thinking skill, just to figure out that the obvious guy is being obvious in acting against the girl? And that the girl knows. And that the guild girl also knows, but is pressured to only make obvious hints about the state of things (including that she is pressured).

in that flashback tho, I did not remember the guild girl saying the exact same thing as the bubble before her in the flashback.

Dex-chan lover
@AmoiCunPerghh Both. I am indeed ignorant in that I don't actually know for sure if they forgot to remove the accusation-/anti-bot-page before uploading (possible but unlikely for someone to mess up that much), or if someone actually did take their chapter and upload without their permission (unlikely, but possible). Only way to not be [ignorant], is if I had asked the uploader & tl in person. And even then I would have to be absolutely certain the person I am speaking to is who they claim to be. (which is hard, when you consider everything from hollywood-hackers, dopplegangers, government spies in a thriller-plot, and other unreasonable possibilities)
But I figured that either way, it needs to be brought to attention, since as-is, that page is in fact accusing mangadex of theft (which is why I phrased the comment such that it shows the issue exemplified in a self-explanatory way - as well as because of how it makes for a more humorous comment when you poke fun at faults that way).

Users who are viewing this thread