Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Parallel Thinking

I really really really wish that the number of pages that are NOT part of the chapter are cutted from 6 to at most 3... it's already bad enough that a chapter is about 10 pages long, but it's worse if you think there are 3 or 4 more pages but all of them are spam. Really.
It could be:
Page 1: We are this group
Page 2: We need help for raws, translations, edits...
Last page: Whatever information can be judged as important
Any more makes reading a chapters trice as heavy as necessary.
P.S. Is 10 the highest level for a skill? If yes, the MC has almost maxed out his Strength

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm...so if he MC's IQ was around 80.....does having parallel thought multiple or divide that IQ?
I'm asking because.....he used all those skills not to figure out what has happened....but to simply figure out that something was off.
And then proceeded to tell himself that the guard (who for what we know don't have those skills) had already figured that much out.
He literally had to do all that JUST to get to the guard's brain level.

Dex-chan lover
Mc IQ doubled from 40 to 80 now! Tremble before the power of light intellectual disability

@Waymastah Yes but they got one free Skill any of their choice not knowing they will be stuck at level 1. MC chose a limit break skill so he can level up.

Dex-chan lover
It took a Parallel thinking skill, a lot of skill points, 3 weirdly request taked by their waifu partner and rumor of weird adventurers quest, and a weirdly conversation with the kind receptionist feeling uncomfortable answering questions near the guildmaster (a really creepy and evil looking dude) that's have nothing usefully to do far away of their office...

I takes all of this to sense something fishy its happening what a genius

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can' wait for the next update.

😂😂@Waymastah
Yes but that's because, according to what the god in the form of a girl said, no one else before took the skill that allows reincarnateds to grown futher beyond and it was one of the first skills that MC took "Limit Break" if I remember well

@critico @Ensigm parallel thinking be like 😂
c62.gif

So if he were a spider he could have twice as much minds amirite? 😂🤣

"I feel like there's something suspicious."

The guild master is literally a mustache twirling villain, you might want to consider looking into that.

Supporter
MC really needed super brain powers to figure out that the guild master is a Richard?

Imagine being reincarnated from a 30 yo, and even using parallel thinking at full capacity, but sill having the IQ of a worm.

Users who are viewing this thread