Return From the World of Immortals - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The return of the earthly world

It felt like a scratched up cd. Tons of unexpected skips

Dex-chan lover
@gauvain LOL what are you talking about? This is literally one of the most awful translations I've ever seen in my life. There's not a single sentence properly translated in the whole chapter.

@LysandersTreason
if you do not understand what I wrote it is not surprising that you find this translation of poor quality.

do you realize that I'm not talking about that and that the person I'm talking to did not talk about that either?
I come to ask myself questions about your ability to read

Aggregator gang
This looks just really much with my country's novelas, the uncle threatening the MC and his mom in front of the cops is priceless.

Dex-chan lover
@gauvain You're not a native English speaker, so you wouldn't really know what you're talking about.

For the record, I am literally an expert on the English language. My full-time job is reading and editing the works of professional writers and improving them. And I can tell you that this manga so far has been completely nonsensical -- and about on the level of your own English ability.

I do have to agree with Lysander. I could barely understand anything, I got no context out of the story so far, so I would recommend improving your own grammar. And remember, just because you don't find anything wrong with it, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't too. As you can see, there's clearly a problem according to people, or else, people wouldn't complain.

Power Uploader
Well having read the translation of the original webnovel, I was able to understand what was being said, however the translation of this chinese comic adaptation is not very good.

Ignoring that however, Of the characters who betrayed him, one was supposed to be his wife in the immortal world. I vaguely recall she came across as somewhat reluctant to do it whereas in this she seems to be joyful and exhuberant in her betrayal with a look of glee at the idea, not sure if the artist is really paying attention or if they decided to just change the character and go full on revenge plot. If so, that's a shame.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a shame. Evil babes are only worthwhile once you tame them.

Haha, the police chief is a hot young woman? I think I can see where this is going...

I highly recommend getting an editor who's familiar with English. This looks machine-translated.

Dex-chan lover
The premise seemed interesting but the translation quality turned me off.

XL

Dex-chan lover
It looks like English, it smells like English, it tastes like English, but it's actually Chinglish! Bamboozle of the century.

Users who are viewing this thread