Return From the World of Immortals - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - be reborn

Fed-Kun's army
The Story and Art are good i like martial Arts and Revenge with romance..... but Holy the translation is not so good

i think they just use google translate that's why the translation is so mess up, tons of workload in 1 person maybe i should help them with this one

Group Leader
those who think of the translation, forgive, but this is done from Spanish to English, not from Chinese to English

Every god dam manhua plot😀,
1) Poor family
2) Got beaten by rich family
3) Find out something (power/relic/supranatural)
4) Revenge

I don't know, but most manhua i read has same plot like that.

But, thanks translator

don't care about any mistakes, im smart enough to read around them, THANKS for the release, Looking forward to MORE 😀

Double-page supporter
@CajunWolfe true for me too but i must confess my inner voice sounds like a retard when i read mistakes (it's just my quirk don't judge me)

The bigger problem is that someone involved in this adaptation's creation is unfamiliar with the original source material; that person's attempts to clarify story elements are actually going to warp and alter the plot.

The note on page 14 is an example of this. In the original work, Su Lingyu is not moved to tears because her son chooses to show his feelings for her. She's moved to tears because Tang Xiu is ABLE to express those feelings. As noted toward the end of the chapter, his body has been on autopilot during the past year. It's essentially been without a soul, and in addition to suffering academically and having a decreased attention span, his body has lacked the ability to properly express himself emotionally and intellectually. In fact, after his accident doctors thought he had suffered brain damage and was mentally disabled in some way, though they couldn't determine how.

Su Lingyu is moved to tears because, after a year, her son has been cured of any ailments he suffered from the accident. This instance doesn't cause too much deviation in the plot, but if these supposed clarifications continue, I fear the storyline will not only suffer, but may be reduced to an extremely hard-to-follow mess.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightReverie you've just made this seem far more interesting with that tidbit
ig ill keep a look out for your comments on future chapters

Aggregator gang
This REALLY looks like a mexican novel like Ruby but with martial arts, I think I will get addicted to it

I've just realized that all of this translation are MCHINE TRANSLATED. The grammar is exactly the same as when you see a raw Chinese text translated using a machine like a google translate. I've read a couple of Chinese machines translated novels and trust me this is the same as a machine translation.

Dex-chan lover
I know that light represents his dantian, but it still looks like the energy of the universe is collecting in his dick.

Why is the mom worried about her slapping that guy? Didn't her son already punch him? Or did he punch him so hard that he got a concussion and couldn't remember?

Users who are viewing this thread