Return of Immortal Emperor

Heh - yup - another one from miracle scans - i hope they can keep all of these new ones in progress for us readers to appreciate :)

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I am from Miracle Scans. I am currently the only in Miracle Scans. Meaning I have to do the translating, getting raw and entering the fonts. I acknowledge my quality would not be on par with other more scanlation groups. But i hope to be constantly improving. I am translating few series in the same time. Feel free to take a look at all of them.

Please support do my work by visiting my website and read from there

https://miraclescans.com

Chapter 1 looks more like chapter 0 :eek:
We will see how good it is :)

About quality, it is fine :p

I'll start reading later, but the real issue with series like this is that it will be compared with Volcanic Age. Not many series can compete.

@lightng they shouldn't be compared tho, this one feel like xianxia, so cultivator seems to try reach heaven and reach immortal realm, while VA feels more like wuxia.

Double-page supporter
the characters and plot in this one are really weak, and let me be clear, my standards are impossibly low. rough tl is forgivable. bad source material is not. this one gets the big dropped.

Dex-chan lover
The story is nice but the scans are kinda janky. Especially on the beginning. Actually noticed some missing panels?

Users who are viewing this thread