Return of the Frozen Player - Ch. 100

Power Uploader
The script was adjusted yesterday on our main site but I wasn't able to upload the fixes here until today. For verification, please view our website to see timelines as that does actively change anytime we make updates to our chapters there. We do apologize for the lack of TL quality that was previously posted. It was posted without PR in a rush. Once I was notified, myself and another TL went and redid the majority of the script. I'll now be reviewing chapter 101 and checking for needed fixes before it is posted here as well.
As far as sniping allegations, Dino the admin of Reaper has personally stated that new season pick-ups do not qualify as sniping. That is how Reaper picked up Dungeon Reset with Flame to compete against Reset Scans back when Reset Scans refused Reaper's offer to collab on it. We did pick up Frozen Player the day the new season began and posted here immediately, before even Reaper (who has still not posted here as they are more concerned with monetary gain than we are). Manga Galaxy will not participate in any actual sniping activity unless prompted to do so by another's groups actions. Manga Galaxy is a group with meager aspirations and no plans for exponential growth. We generally don't plan to compete with Reaper on any other series.

For further questions or inquiries, or if you'd like to offer suggestions for group improvement, please visit our Discord with the link attached to our group's Mangadex Page.

Dex-chan lover
The script was adjusted yesterday on our main site but I wasn't able to upload the fixes here until today. For verification, please view our website to see timelines as that does actively change anytime we make updates to our chapters there. We do apologize for the lack of TL quality that was previously posted. It was posted without PR in a rush. Once I was notified, myself and another TL went and redid the majority of the script. I'll now be reviewing chapter 101 and checking for needed fixes before it is posted here as well.
As far as sniping allegations, Dino the admin of Reaper has personally stated that new season pick-ups do not qualify as sniping. That is how Reaper picked up Dungeon Reset with Flame to compete against Reset Scans back when Reset Scans refused Reaper's offer to collab on it. We did pick up Frozen Player the day the new season began and posted here immediately, before even Reaper (who has still not posted here as they are more concerned with monetary gain than we are). Manga Galaxy will not participate in any actual sniping activity unless prompted to do so by another's groups actions. Manga Galaxy is a group with meager aspirations and no plans for exponential growth. We generally don't plan to compete with Reaper on any other series.

For further questions or inquiries, or if you'd like to offer suggestions for group improvement, please visit our Discord with the link attached to our group's Mangadex Page.
I think that most of us were just disappointed in the tl quality and it just happened to burst out that way.

Double-page supporter
I think that most of us were just disappointed in the tl quality and it just happened to burst out that way.
Agreed. Seeing a shitty translation and new group on the title, screams of sniping as well. I can accept the explanation, but the poor quality really is what caused speculation and rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread