Return Survival - Ch. 9

Those super high heels she's wearing really annoy me. It's like asking to be killed. She can't even effectively run away in them, much less fight. That should be common sense so every panel she's in makes me think she's an idiot. Maybe there wasn't a chance to get any shoes in the store (or pull them off a body or something) but it's still annoying me a lot.

The girl it's hot, how was she not kidnapped? The heels are annoying, but she hot.

Fed-Kun's army
Fools. The high heels give her Female Lead Energy and allows her to leech some Plot Armour from the MC. What other convenience could be more important?

Serious fuckingly bitch you wear fucking heels in the zombie apocalypse. Hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahayyaya gahd you made my day.

im guessing in the next chapter MC is gonna tell her to change her outfit to something more protective and practical cause from the heels to the pants it looks pretty constrictive

Dex-chan lover
oh, finally some form of armor....

btw i see translation team picture kinda like "wonderful indonesia" logo... kinda

Users who are viewing this thread