Return to Earth to Be a God - Ch. 1

You come back to earth and still remember pieces of shit from 8000 years ago?
And the classic guy in manhua throwing money at MC. Well the guy throw him some money and offered him a well paid job (as a janitor), even if it's to humilliate him, it'd be a good deal if he were homeless and hadn't come back from another universe.

Also cash is usually depicted green so it took me by surprise the cash being red...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the job xD Just coming back from isekai as hobo was bad enough.

Considering that this is a Chinese manhua, it's weird that the past bully being introduced without him getting on my nerve.

@StorminUrAss it's not Murican where every bills are basically green. It's supposedly yuan, with the highest one being ¥100 which is red.

ah of course ... mc claiming to be god and immortal and shiit, loses his power from using one space time teleportation...as always in this type of stories

cringy , his cultivation dropped ,some of his items lost (which will be found by the antagonist of this story who became superhuman ) typical bullshit

This is super generic however I love how practical he is. He takes the money because he knows he needs it even if he understood the real intention of the jackass xD. This looks like a popcorn read.

Users who are viewing this thread