Return to Player

Can someone help me what is that korean manhua that just like this? Where his brother is died and wants to take revenge?
With that black chain and with the princess of one horned tribe

The illustrations in the novel contrast greatly compared to the art style here!

SGR

Double-page supporter
Japan: A social failure gets transported to a fantasy world where he/she gets to NOT be a failure because plot&bullshit.
Korea: A fantasy game world invades the real one. The MC is a rando who gets a crazy OP powerup to thrive in the new dystopia.

Yeah, this is one pretty much bog-standard Korean reverse-isekai. But there are some interesting perks:
- The antagonist (gods) are revealed in chapter 1. No mystery, not much to deus-ex besides the obvious deus-ex events (because, ya know, gods)
- Has edge without the sulk and whine. Allows the MC to be a true utilitarian without pretending to be evil and shit.
- The primary support character is absolutely adorable.
- Art is promisingly fresh.

All in all after 8 chapters I am feeling good about this one.

nice, although too bad I discovered this manhua early. This has some good potential
just like MEMORIZE and fff-rank trashero, they are similar in some way or another.
For now, it all depends on how the story will move from here on out especially since it's just at chap. 11 anyways.

The fact that the "gods" didn't keep an eye on the hobgoblin to see who would kill it is the stupidest plot hole ever ..

Dex-chan lover
LMAO i thought this was the actual story of the protagonist in omniscient reader's viewpoint since the gist is the same

Contributor
hm... weird, this person is in charge of this serialization atm...
Y2n8mkF.png

Naver's mistake (?)
UMKY = 엄키

@Gridlite
You must've also thought like 5 other stories was of the same guy since they all pretty much have the same gist lol.

Users who are viewing this thread