Return to Player

Dex-chan lover
@Marcsun i don't remember reading other manhwa with the same gist besides this but i'm intrigued with other 4 more lmao pls gib me sauce

@GridLite
If you're looking for "world becomes video game" sort of genre then there's loads of those so I'll just categorise out the ones that are of note. I'll put a big R for revenge plots since those are popular too.

Involves observers and gods or just the general sense in the plot that there's somebody behind the scenes manipulating events;
I Am the Sorcerer King
Second Life Ranker R
Solo Leveling

If you want isekai/regressor versions of this video game world genre;
Max Level Returner
The Max Level Hero Has Returned!
Kill the Hero R
The Live

(these two sharing same universe 👇)
MEMORIZE
The Second Coming of Gluttony

Doesn't stray too far from the video game world genre;
Dungeons & Artifacts R
Solo Spell Caster
Auto Hunting

Technically the world is only a video game to the main protagonist but I guess it counts;
The Gamer

Wuxia + Isekai + Video Games;
Murim Login

(disclaimer: not an exhaustive list nor will I say it could be 100% accurate as I haven't read the full stories of all of these and is more from what I perceive them to be, feel free to correct me)

Haven't read it but from the title and synopsis alone it seems like 5 different manhwa turned into one.

Yeah, I was right. 5 chapters in and I was completely right. Also wtf is up with the art? Seems very rushed.

@Marcsun tysm for the recommendation list! Im new to the genre, can you please name the ones with good art? I already read second life ranker, SL, ORV, the beginning of the end and second coming of gluttony.

Hmm it’s really similar to omniscient reader even the system and the idea of gods as viewer.

on their site there's 2 more chapters, don't know why they didn't upload it here tho?

In the reaper scan site there are 5 more chaps
Since chapters got out yesterday it will be here soon

13656261_0.jpg

I like the development, but the story is a little- eh however I like the concept soo 8/10 looking forward to new releases.

Users who are viewing this thread