Revenge Channel Uramin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Retaliation

Aggregator gang
I'm confused now.
What exactly is the target audience of this story?
If this was for revenge stories enjoyers, why do this "Oh lol, the avatar-character gets raped by this random guy" at all?
Seems kinda self-defeating for now real point
I'm guessing the author is going for a more realistic narrative here where MC can fuck up and they're not invulnerable. It also adds more satisfaction and anticipation for when the revenge happens.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the author is going for a more realistic narrative here where MC can fuck up and they're not invulnerable. It also adds more satisfaction and anticipation for when the revenge happens.
Yea, i agree. Because now i just cant wait for what kind of revenge that will occur since this manga can be pretty brutal sometime.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking and hoping someone would save her before he entered her but i am kinda glad they kept it realistic and didn't do that.
I mean she secludes herself, she isn't close to anybody, she doesn't want her subscribers to know where\who she is and nobody knows where she lives. Now i wonder what will happen now because no one knows he has that nearly hour long video but him (unless she woke up in the middle of it)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused now.
If this was for revenge stories enjoyers, why do this "Oh lol, the avatar-character gets raped by this random guy" at all?
Pretty sure the thought process never got that far, it stopped at "how do i add drama? Rape!".

It's just smut for edge lords, like most manga that JUM do tbh
I'm confused now.

Dex-chan lover
Wow nothing stopped it from happening. It’s gonna be interesting how this turns out now 🤔

That being said, I wish I could last 48 minutes. Jesus.

I imagine it’s really the end for this dude. I mean a pedo got their crotch lit on fire, I can’t imagine how they gonna get back at him.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the biggest fuckup in manga history jesus.
8 chapters in and she completely failed at absolutely everything how did she even function before ch1??
Like seriously how has she made it this far with a brain that size she should have been found and beaten to death a week into her career.
So let me get this straight:
This paranoid schizoid that specializes in gangs talking and red room murdering people has absolutely no countermeasures against being followed or attacked? Not to mention SHE ACTUALLY GOES TO PLACES IN PERSON???
She has no pepper spray, no alarms, NOT EVEN A DOOR CHAIN????
Earlier she handed that random skank a ton of money so its not like shes just too poor.

Holy shit I hope she dies and the gangster boy becomes the new MC.

Users who are viewing this thread